Netherlands, Croatia, Germany2015105 MinEnglish, French, Arabic
Subtitles: FR, EN, PT, PL, ES, RO, HU, DE, IT
- Olivier Père, Director of ARTE France Cinéma -
Ivan is a drone pilot trying to find new purpose in life after accidentally bombing a school. Delving into the troubled mind of a soldier racked with guilt, this contemporary tale is less about war and more about the way technology has drastically changed how we live and interact with each other and reality.
FULL CONTACT is a contemporary tale of a man who accidentally bombed a school through a remotely operated drone plane: modern warfare keeps him safe and disconnected from his prey.
- IFF Rotterdam 2016 - Limelight Selection
- Toronto IFF 2015 – Official Selection
- Starring: Grégoire Colin, Lizzie Brocheré, Slimane Dazi, Alain Blazevic, Robert Jozinovic, Zvonimir Munivrana
- Production: Lemming Film, Nukleus Film, Wild at Art (NL)
- International Sales: BAC Films
- Cineuropa -
The new film of the Dutch director David Verbeek, presented at the Fête du Cinema of Rome, is a hallucinatory journey between fiction and reality.
David Verbeek graduated from the Netherlands Film Academy in Amsterdam in 2005 and then studied philosophy and photography in New York. Afterwards he left for China, and filmed R U THERE in Taiwan, which was then shown in the Un Certain Regard section in Cannes. FULL CONTACT is his 6th feature film.
Throughout my films it has always been my goal to capture die zeitgeist, the spirit of the time, if you will. To somehow express what defines the challenges of people of a certain place at a certain time. Our time.